15 Little Reminders for When You’re Feeling Depressed
July 18, 2019
(AP Photo/Lynne Sladky, File)
- Some days will be easier than others, and that’s OK.
- You’re allowed to make yourself a priority.
- Whatever you decide to do today is more than enough.
- You are important.
- Someone loves you.
- Just because today isn’t a good day doesn’t mean tomorrow will be the same.
- Just because you feel worthless doesn’t mean you are worthless.
- Healthy food is always a good idea. It really helps.
- Celebrate the small wins.
- The best day of your life is on its way.