Veterans Can Eat for Free at a Whole Lot of Places on Veterans Day
November 7, 2019
(AP Photo/Rogelio V. Solis)
Restaurants around the U.S. are really rolling out the red carpet for military veterans on Monday. To wit, Lifehacker compiled a list of several eateries where former military personnel can chow down for free on Veterans Day
- Applebee’s: Free dine-in meal
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Free order of wings and side of fries
- California Pizza Kitchen: Free pizza, salad, or pasta and a beverage
- Chili’s: Free entree (from a limited menu)
- Friendly’s: Free “Veterans breakfast” (a lumberjack breakfast) and coffee, or burger, fries, and beverage
- Hy-Vee: Free breakfast buffet until 11 a.m.
- IHOP: Free breakfast combo or Red, White, and Blueberry pancakes
- Little Caesars: Free lunch combo 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Macaroni Grill: Free Mom’s Ricotta Meatballs and Spaghetti meal
- Menchie’s: Free 6-ounce frozen yogurt
- Olive Garden: Free entree with unlimited soup or salad and garlic breadsticks
- On The Border: Free Create Your Own Combo meal
- Peet’s Coffee & Tea: Free coffee or tea
- Red Robin: Free Tavern Double Burger and bottomless steak fries
- Rock Bottom: Free entree
- Sheetz: Free meal and car wash for veterans and active duty military personnel
- Shoney’s: Free all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet until 11 a.m.
- Sizzler: Free lunch entree, side, and beverage from a limited menu until 4 p.m.
- Smoothie King: Free 20-ounce smoothie
- Starbucks: Free tall brewed coffee
- Texas Roadhouse: Free meal from a limited menu
- Tuscan Kitchen: Free three-course meal 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Twin Peaks: Free meal
- White Castle: Free breakfast combo or Castle combo