14 Valentine's Day Do's & Don'ts
February 10, 2020
(AP Photo/Andy Wong)
With Valentine's Day right around the corner, Twitter users came up with a list of do's and don'ts for the most romantic date on the calendar:
- Don't go anywhere on the 14th.
- Do go out on the 15th for half-price candy.
- Don't feel bad for being single on Valentine's Day.
- Don't feel the pressure to go all out on one day.
- Do treat her to a nice night, and don't expect sex for it.
- Do be grateful if he gives you a gift.
- Don't go crazy if he doesn't.
- Don't book at room at the Hotel California.
- Do make her a mixtape.
- Don't blare it outside her window.
- Do buy me candy.
- Don't eat all of it before you bring it home.
- Don't ask for anything.
- Don't wrap her presents in Christmas wrapping paper