14 Super-Awkward Moments From This Year's Oscars
February 10, 2020
(AP Photo/John Locher)
Sunday's Academy Awards were a relatively calm affair, but of course, there were still several funny and awkward moments that you might not have seen. BuzzFeed put together this list of their picks for the most awkward moments from this year's Oscars. Here are 10 of them
- Josh Gad shaded John Travolta.
- Someone stepped on Olivia Colman's dress.
- During her performance, Janelle Monae's shirt was unbuttoned.
- Eminem performed, which was soooooo random.
- Billie Eilish made a face during Eminem's performance.
- Billie Eilish also made a face during Kristen Wiig and Maya Rudolph's skit.
- Blac Chyna was there, and no one knew why.
- Bong Joon-ho was caught staring at his Oscar, which was adorably awkward.
- Oscar Isaac dragged the Oscars at the Oscars, saying, "The Oscars not so white now."
- Questlove started Utkarsh Ambudkar's musical number too early.